Mark G. Kitrick – Partner
Mark G. Kitrick is a founding partner of the law firm of King, Kitrick, Jackson, McWeeney & Wells, LLC since its inception in 1991. He represents clients in a variety of matters, including Workers Compensation, Municipal, Land Use, Real Estate, Banking and Labor law.
1986-1991 Associate of Lewis and Wood, Esquires, Manasquan, NJ.
He is former Co-Chairman of Civil Practice Committee for the Ocean County Bar Association.
Mr. Kitrick presently serves as the Borough Attorney for Manasquan, General Counsel for Southeast Monmouth Municipal Utilities Authority, Special Counsel for Brick Township, and Planning Board Attorney for Avon-by-the-Sea and Neptune Township. He also serves as Board of Adjustment Attorney for Spring Lake Heights and the Borough of Bradley Beach, Labor Counsel for Lake Como, the Brick Township Municipal Utilities Authority, and General Counsel for Southeast Monmouth Municipal Utilities Authority.
• Workers Compensation
• Municipal Law
• Residential Real Estate
• Commercial Real Estate
• Land Use and Banking Law
• Condominiums & Cooperatives
• Labor Law
Certified Legal Specialties:
• A Municipal Law Diplomate in Raising and Spending Money by Municipalities, NJ Institute of Local Government Attorneys
• A Municipal Law Diplomate in Local Government Law in Local Lands and Buildings
• Certified Arbitrator for the Superior Courts of New Jersey
• Approved mediator for the Superior Court of New Jersey Mediation Program
Bar and Court Admissions:
• State of New Jersey, 1986
• U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1986
• U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1987
• U.S. Supreme Court, 1992
• Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
• J.D. – 1984
• Law Review: Widener University School of Law, 1981 – 1984
• Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
• B.A. – 1981