Whether you are planning for how you will live after retirement, or how your elderly grandparent can stay in his or her own home despite physical or cognitive challenges, it is best to take a comprehensive view. You may need legal counsel to understand how your family will continue to provide care for your disabled brother or sister after elderly parents are no longer able to. King, Kitrick, Jackson, McWeeney & Wells, LLC, provides guidance and legal services for individuals, couples and families in New Jersey facing life care planning decisions.
Contact our elder law firm to schedule a consultation with an experienced lawyer regarding options and strategies for life care planning for an aging or disabled family member. Nearly all clients who visit our law offices to discuss life care planning and estate planning arrive at plans and solutions such as:
• Planning early for real estate transfers and retirement strategies aimed at preserving properties in the family
• Devising creative solutions such as life estates
• Crafting caregiver agreements
• Establish trusts and make planned gifts over time to preserve assets in a family
• Take into account Medicare and Medicaid planning as an integral feature of long-range estate planning
• Plan for transference of retirement accounts such as pensions and 401(k) savings accounts in accordance with overall legacy financial goals
• Establish special needs trusts or educational trusts for grandchildren
Get experienced legal counsel from an Ocean County lawyer at the law offices of King, Kitrick, Jackson, McWeeney & Wells, LLC. Our years of experience and attention to detail will serve you well. Contact us to learn how our lawyers can help you with all your life care planning needs. Call (732) 920-8383.