The following is a list of articles pertaining to our elder law, personal injury and workers’ compensation practice areas.
• 5 podcasts to entertain you on a road trip
• Who pays your medical bills after a car accident?
• 5 audiobooks for your next road trip
• How gaps in medical treatment affect your injury claim
• What to do when you can’t afford an attorney
• What to do when workers’ comp isn’t enough
• Key points to remember after a car accident
• Do you really need an attorney after a car accident?
• The Probate Process
• New Jersey pedestrians deserve better safety
• Estate Plans Should Top New Jersey Residents’ New Year Resolution Lists
• Why Have a Will?
• Why You Should Have a Will (PDF)
• What do you know about living trusts?
• Supplemental Needs Trusts Can Provide for Long-Term Care
• Creating a living will has numerous benefits
• Sleep disorder raises risk of car accidents and near misses for drivers
• Researchers tracking motorcycles to help riders stay safe
• The Growth of Dog Bites: Understanding Liability and Steps to Recovery
• Preventing Car Accidents: New Jersey Reminds Motorists to Move Over
• Wall Township Approves Resident Gazebo Project
• Kitrick is new Squan attorney
• Newsletter from King, Kitrick, Jackson & McWeeney, LLC
The following is a list of articles pertaining to our firm and cases in which we have prevailed for our clients.
In the News
The following is a list of articles and news stories regarding our firm and the clients we represent.